Once again we will be participating in an 3 state, 8 shop, bus trip in April! Our last adventure was a lot of fun for everyone on the trip and we expect this excursion to be a great time as well. Check out the details!
The bus will leave Quilter’s Compass at 7:00 am on Saturday, April 18 and will return at approximately 5:30 pm on Sunday, April 19. The $149 cost includes all of your meals, snacks, double occupancy hotel room for 1 night (single occupancy for additional $50), and luxury coach. You will also receive a free pattern to accompany the coordinating fat eighth from each shop to create the table topper shown below. We will also be handing out door prizes along the way!
The occupants of the bus will be in the capable hands of our very own Eleanor as she joins you on the trip (and attempts to keep you all out of trouble!). We will be visiting the following shops on our trip:
- Quilter’s Compass, Monticello, WI (feel free to stop in the shop early to browse the great selection we will have on hand for the hop!)
- Mill House Quilts, Waunakee, WI
- The Calico Shoppe, Eau Claire, WI
- Pins ‘N’ Needles Quilt Shop, St Croix Falls, WI
- Quilted Treasures, Rogers, MN
- Calico Hutch, Hayward, MN
- Quilter’s Window, New Hampton, IA
- The Quiltmaker’s Shoppe, Manchester, IA
We hope you’ll join us! Talk to your friends and stop in to the shop or give us a call (608-938-4334) today to reserve your spot on the bus. Space is limited!