As we’ve announced, we will be participating in an 3 state, 8 shop bus trip in April. We’ve had quite a few requests for more information, so we wanted to put together a blog post to answer all your questions!
The bus leaves Quilter’s Compass at 7:15 am on Saturday, April 27 and will return at approximately 6:30 pm on Sunday, April 28. The $149 cost includes your meals, snacks, double occupany hotel room for 1 night (single occupancy for additional $50), luxury coach, and a take-and-make project from each shop.
The occupants of the bus will be left in the capable hands of our very own Eleanor as she joins you on the trip (and attempts to keep you all out of trouble!). We will be visiting the following shops on our trip (click here to see a map!):
- Quilter’s Compass, Monticello, WI
- Mill House Quilts, Waunakee, WI
- Quilt Corner, Sparta, WI
- Fourth & Main Fabrics, Cannon Falls, MN
- Quilted Treasures, Rogers, MN
- Calico Hutch, Hayward, MN
- Quilter’s Window, New Hampton, IA
- The Quiltmaker’s Shoppe, Manchester, IA
We hope you’ll join us! Talk to your friends and stop in to the shop or give us a call (608-938-4334) today to reserve your spot on the bus. Space is limited!